Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Wags tripping Round 1

I apologize for not getting this post up yesterday. I was so worn out yesterday, I was ready to call it a day by 5pm. I was utterly exhausted, but I kept going and then had an early night. I'm still tired despite sleeping right through the night. As I mentioned before, Wags is HOT this week! So here's what I did.




Trans 1

3 x Crest t/p $15.00

2 x Dove b/w 14.00

5 x 8 oz Milky way candy bags 2.45

5 x Reeses Take 5  1.45

Less Crest DQ (5.00)

Less Dove DQ (7.00)

Less WC (20.00)

Tax 1.74

OOP $2.64

Earned $12 RR ($5 Crest, $5 PG, $2 Dove)

I was so bummed to not find any clearance beauty products (someone cleared out the store), then remembered the candy aisle. Ugh, no clearance there either until I got to the end of the aisle and spotted the Milky way for 49c. No friggin way! I grabbed whatever was on the shelf. I'm not passing up this deal 😂

Then I decided to check the chips aisle, cause it's been reported that the Wags brand was clearanced to 29c or 49c. Didn't find any chips clearance, but spotted the Reese's on an endcap for 29c! Score! I was originally just going to buy the Crest, but then I grabbed some Dove so I could use $20 in rewards. The Milky way rang up at full price $5.99, so I told the cashier it's on clearance and ran to get the shelf tag. Of course a line formed behind me while he was doing the price adjustments. I swear, you'll walk into Wags and the store is empty. Then things go south and all of a sudden there's a line of people behind you. 

Trans 2

4 x Cascade $21.96

Less WC (20.00)

Tax 1.32

OOP $3.28

Earned $5 RR

I didn't even realise that it didn't print 2 RRs until after shopping at the 2nd store. 2 Cats printed and I assumed it was the PG one too, so I didn't bother to check it (remember the long line behind me). Turned out to be a 20% off CAT (I never use those, cause I don't buy full price items)

Store 2 Trans 3

3 x Crest  $15.00

2 x Dove b/w 14.00

1 x Small Dawn 1.24

Less Crest DQ (5.00)

Less Dove DQ (7.00)

Tax 1.81

OOP $20.05

Earned $7 RR ($5 Crest, $2 Dove) + $12 WC ($5 PG, $7 WYS $30)

Total earned $19

I used the Dawn as a filler item to get my total to $30 so I could earn the $7 booster. Well, my luck ran out. The CAT machine started printing the PG RR and then jammed in the middle of printing. Ugh. I asked the cashier to restart the machine to see if it will work (which it did! I swear Wags should just hire me to train their staff 😂). So my $5 + $2 RR printed, but no P&G. Manager came over (long story), but he eventually added $5 WC to my account.

Trans 4

2 x Cascade $10.98

2 x Dawn 11.78

Less WC (20.00)

Tax 1.37

OOP $4.13

Earned $5 RR (WYB 4 PG items)

Ugh, looks like the extra RR doesn't work on the Cascade. I know that it was included the last time Wags had this deal. I wouldn't have purchased these items had I known it wouldn't work. Oh well, the deal is still cheaper than buying it at Sams or Costco. Is it my imagination or do the bottles keep getting smaller? I'm pretty sure the original size was 75oz before. Now it's 60 oz and costs almost twice as much. 

I don't know what I'm supposed to do with more candy. Fatten up BF & DS 😂 They can eat what they want to & still look good. I sure as heck don't need any.  I'm already having a hard time keeping my hands off the mint Lindt. That is one of the best chocolates I've ever had. I wish they would just make it a permanent flavor. Thankfully, the candy's good until August so there's still lots of time to use it. 

BREAKDOWN

Number of items purchased: 29

Total Qs used : $24.00

Total Rewards used : $60.00

Total Rewards earned : $41.00

Total OOP : $30.10 ($1.04 per item - this includes sales tax)

Total Retail value : $152.81

I believe there's a new P&G rebate, so I might be able to submit my receipts for an extra $20 back. I bought enough items to earn a $5 PG gc. I need to submit my receipts today.

Meijer

5 x Dannon Oikos 4pk $14.95

Paid with $15 PG visa card and earned $5.25 Ibotta ($5 Oikos, $0.25 any item)

Bought a few other grocery items at other stores.

Total OOP for the day: $46.80

It was a good shopping day. I'm not done with Wags yet. I need want to get more OS Captain for my guys and a few other things. Mama got rewards to spend roll 😂

Happy shopping peeps!

5 comments:

  1. I really admire how you manage to get so much for so very little.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your out of pocket totals are always mind blowing. I laughed at the "fatten BF and DH up". Did you mean DS or do you have a boyfriend and husband you are fattening up ;).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol.... Oooooooops!!! Yikes!!! DEFINITELY a typo! Lawdy, I have to work on my proofreading skills. Thankfully BF knows he's the only man for me :)

      Delete
  3. Looks like great deals!! I'm here waiting to hear about this wonderful sounding Taco Boat recipe. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Aldi for the win & Wags grrrrr!

Hi everyone It's been another crazy week! I've had 2 days of back to back errands. Yesterday included the dreaded dentist & erra...