Monday, February 26, 2024

Menu Plan Monday 02/26/24

Happy Monday everyone!

Sunshine all around, which definitely helps the mood 😊 It's a busy shopping week, so I was out & about today. I'll post deal scenarios tomorrow. It's a good week to shop at Wags. 

Our meal plan for this week:

Monday : Pesto chicken casserole, baked potatoes, veggies

Tuesday : Ravioli with meat sauce, salad, garlic bread sticks

Wednesday : Same as Monday

Thursday : Same as Tuesday

Friday : Sams pizza from the freezer, salad, fries (DS)

Saturday : Red Robin (DS)

Breakfasts : Banana oatmeal muffins, blueberry pancakes, eggs or omelets, bacon, toast, chocolate brioche french toast, cereal

Lunch : Leftovers or protein from freezer with salad 

Dessert : I'm not making dessert until we finish whatever sweets are in the freezer (pumpkin pie & chocolate cookies)

There's always a large variety of fresh fruit, veggies & salad fixings available


I wanted to make roti & curry, but had some ingredients (leftover pesto, spinach, a soft tomato) that I wanted to use, so it made sense to make the pesto casserole. I'm trying to use up what we have to help eliminate waste.

I also wanted to make hashbrown egg cups, but discovered I only had 1 egg left for this morning's breakfast.  I bought eggs today, so I'll make some later this week. I've never made it before, so we'll see how it turns out. 

Bon Appetit Peeps!

10 comments:

  1. Your menu sounds great. You always have such wonderful meals.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds delicious. I bought large potatoes for baking the other day and then forgot to add them to my menu this week. LOL I am going to make them though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol Belinda! I love potatoes. I'm thinking of making my own hashbrowns. I'm gonna try shredding it in my Ninja blender.

      Delete
  3. Sunshine definitely helps me, but without sleep....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sunshine always puts me in a good mood Linda!

      Delete
  4. I hate to run out of eggs. I am lost without them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. I thought I still had an extra dozen, but it turned out I already used it. I can't do without milk & eggs.

      Delete
  5. Your menu sounds really good. I love pesto chicken. Glad to hear you had a good shopping day. I hope the week is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lori! I love pesto anything...lol. Wishing you a wonderful week as well!

      Delete

Aldi for the win & Wags grrrrr!

Hi everyone It's been another crazy week! I've had 2 days of back to back errands. Yesterday included the dreaded dentist & erra...