Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Easy Dove deals at Wags

 


Hi everyone

It's been a busy day. I was out running errands today (I'll post my purchases tomorrow or Friday, cause I'm not done shopping yet). 

Here's what's hot at Wags this week:

Buy 4 Dove hair care, earn $10 RR

Dove Shampoo/conditioner is B1G2nd 50% off. MI price is $4.99 each (price may vary by location)

2 x Dove @ $4.99 = $9.98

2 x Dove @ $2.49 = 4.98

Pay $14.96

Earn $10 RR.

You CAN pay with WC and/or RR. You can mix & match the rewards, since this is a BUY deal. I combined both types of rewards and it worked perfectly.

I speak under correction, but I'm sure that I read some people didn't receive their RR when they bought different scents, so don't mix & match. The conditioner isn't tagged at some stores, but it's part of the sale. Both shampoo & conditioner are included. I went to 2 different stores, because my local store only had enough of the same scent for one transaction. 


Buy 2 Dove b/w (body wash) earn $5 RR

2 x Dove b/w $14.00

Less DQ (5.00)

OOP $9.00

Earn $5 RR 

There's also an Ibotta rebate for Men's Dove Sea Salt & Citrus b/w that will earn an extra $4 back, making this transaction free. However, this scent isn't sold at all locations. 


Buy 2 Clairol hair color earn $4 WC (permanent color & root touch up are included)

2 x Clairol @ $10.49 = $20.98

Less DQ (8.99)

OOP $11.99

Earn $4 WC

A good price if you have to color your hair regularly (like I do 😊)

You can use rewards on any of these purchases, unless you're using a booster. I have digital & paper boosters, so I'm working on a detergent deal. I'm hitting up different Wags tomorrow. 

Have a great evening peeps!


2 comments:

  1. I love Dove shampoo and body wash. However I have lots of free samples from The Body Shop to use up.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing beats free samples. I used to be a BBW girl until I found inexpensive Dove at the drugstores. I really like Dove body wash.

      Delete

Menu Plan Monday 04/29/30

Baby it's hot!!!🌞🌞🌞 I'm loving this nicer weather though. I've been awake since 4am, but sunshine makes me feel energized. I ...