Monday, October 14, 2024

Menu Plan Monday 10/14/24

Yesterday was a full day of cooking, but I'm glad I got everything done. It's so nice to be able to just heat dinner for the rest of the week. Here's what we're eating this week.

Monday : Sheet pan chicken & veggies with brown rice

Tuesday : Spaghetti & meatballs, salad and garlic naan bread

Wednesday : Same as Monday

Thursday : Same as Tuesday

Friday : Undecided. 

Saturday : Red Robin (DS)

Breakfasts :  Bran apple muffins, bacon, breakfast sausage, eggs or omelets, toast, chocolate brioche or raisin bread french toast, bagels, cereal, muesli

Lunch : Leftovers or protein from freezer with salad 

Dessert : Still no dessert and we don't mind

There's always fresh salad fixings and a variety of fresh fruit & veg available. 

I also made smokies sausage rolls for DS for lunch. 

I'll probably make meatloaf subs on Friday. The spaghetti & meatballs turned out to be a big batch, so I froze half. 

I love the mini garlic naan. I absolutely love garlic bread, but with the naan I can just pull one or two from the freezer whenever we want some. I don't have to bake a whole garlic loaf and then eat it all week long. 

I hope everyone stays safe & warm. Prayers for all those affected by the hurricanes/storms. 

Bon Appetit peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Menu Plan Monday 10/14/24

Yesterday was a full day of cooking, but I'm glad I got everything done. It's so nice to be able to just heat dinner for the rest of...