Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Wags Fun!! You don't wanna miss this deal!

No stockpiling items of the week post. Other than Mission Tortilla chips on sale at Kroger starting today, I don't see anything else that tickles my fancy. 

Wags deals are the same as last week (P&G), with the exception of Bounty/Charmin added. You'll want to take advantage of this deal. 







Buy 2 Bounty or Charmin earn $6 RR (select sizes. Only $11.99 ones work for this deal. This is for the 6pk Bounty p/t and 9 ct Charmin t/p). Mix & match. If you can only find the blue Charmin, be sure to get the one that says "Smooth tear". The double dip RR only works on this blue pack

There's also 2 digital boosters to combine with this deal. 

$5 WYS $25 on grocery or household items

$$5 WYS $20 (Amount may vary by account. I got a $5 on one account and $7 on the other). Here's the scenario

2 x Bounty/Charmin $23.98

2 x Dawn 2.48 (filler item to get total to $25. You can buy one Dawn, but there's a RR deal WYB 2)

Less Bounty DQ (0.50)

OOP $26.46 - Please pay cash so you can earn all rewards

Earn $12 RR ($6 Bounty/Charmin, $5 WYS $15 P&G, $1 Dawn) + $10 WC ($5 Grocery/household, $5 WYS $20)

If you manage to find the Bounty, submit your receipt to Ibotta for $4 cash back.

Total earned : $26.00!!!


If you have a paper booster, you can triple dip on this deal. Here's what I did with my $7 WYS $40 paper boosters

Trans 1

1 x Bounty $11.99

1 x Charmin 11.99

2 x Dove shampoo 8.00

2 x Colgate t/p 8.00

1 x Dawn 1.24

Less Bounty DQ (0.50)

Less Charmin DQ (0.50)

Less Colgate DQ (4.00)

Less Dove DQ (2.00)

Tax 2.47

OOP $36.69

Earned : $16 RR ($6 Bounty, $5 P&G, $3 Colgate, $2 Dove) + $19 points ($5 Grocery, $5 WYS $20, $7 WYS $40, $2 see below) + $4 Ibotta (Bounty) + $1.50 Fetch (There's a Dove deal I wasn't aware of). 

Total earned : $40.50

There are 2 x $2/1 Dove DQs. When you add the items online, it applies both Qs. However, only one deducts in store. I contacted CS (for a few things) and they added $2 for the Q, hence the $19 WC. 


Trans 2 - other account. I had 2 x $7/40 boosters

2 x Charmin $23.98

2 x Dove shampoo 8.00

2 x Colgate t/p 8.00

1 x Dawn 1.24

1 x Sour cream 2.49

Less Colgate DQ (4.00)

Less Dove DQ (2.00)

Tax 2.47

OOP $40.18

Earned : $16 RR ($6 Bounty, $5 P&G, $3 Colgate, $2 Dove) + $19 points ($5 Grocery, $7 WYS $30, $7 WYS $40) 

Total earned : $35.00

I forgot to clip the Charmin Qs on this account. I need to contact CS about the $2 Dove Q. 

So I spent $76.87 and earned $75.50 + $2 (Dove).

I sure as heck wouldn't pay full price for p/t or t/p at the drugstores. The rolls are much smaller than the ones I get at Sams and Sams price is much lower. 



Trans 3

3 x O/S b/w $21.00

Less WC (20.00)

Tax 2.26

OOP : $2.26

Earned $5 RR + $5 WC 

I knew that the DQ wouldn't work, because you can't mix scents. I only found 2 Captain, so I grabbed a different scent. That DQ is still available for use and I was able to use more WC to pay. Win-win! I contacted CS and they added the $5 for the DQ. 



Ugh, Wags keeps changing the rules. They do this every time they have the P&G promo. You no longer earn $5 WYS $15 PG RR if you pay with rewards. It sure as heck worked last week. Trust Wags to change things in the middle of a promo. Same thing happened with the Tampax, but there's good news. 

Trans 4

1 x Tampax $11.99

1 x Tampax 50% off 5.98

Less DQ (3.00)

Less WC (10.00)

OOP $4.98

Earn $5 RR WYB 2. However, it also prints a $5 Store coupon for sanitary, vitamin & weight loss items. Since this is a store Q, it can be combined with manufacturer's Qs. So your transaction would look like this. 

1 x Tampax $11.99

1 x Tampax 50% off 5.98

Less DQ (3.00)

Less Store Q (5.00)

Less WC (10.00)

OOP $0.00

Earn $5 RR and possibly another $5 store Q. 

I haven't tried it this way yet. If you want to play it safe, add a filler item to be able to use $10 WC. I didn't pay tax on mine, but you don't need a filler if tax is added. Only the above pictured package has the promo shelf tag, so be sure to purchase the exact one. You might not earn RRs on any other size/variety.


Breakdown of yesterday's trip

Number of items purchased: 19

Total Qs used : $16.00

Total Rewards used : $30.00

Total Rewards earned (RR, WC, Ibotta, Fetch): $90.50

Total OOP : $84.11 ($4.43 per item - this includes sales tax)

Total Retail value : $148.91


Last week at Wags was such a cluster. I don't even have the energy to tell the story (it's a long one). I eventually got it sorted and earned my rewards. But seriously, I don't want to have to teach Wags employees (including shift supervisors) how to do their job, every time I go shopping.  

Happy shopping peeps!

6 comments:

  1. No real shopping here this week. You used your rewards very well.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie! The drugstore rewards force me to shop every week (short expiration dates)

      Delete
  2. Wow! What an amazing deal, free stuff! WOO HOO! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you! Good shopping wisely.
    Practical Parsimony

    ReplyDelete

Aldi for the win & Wags grrrrr!

Hi everyone It's been another crazy week! I've had 2 days of back to back errands. Yesterday included the dreaded dentist & erra...